in the media
Charlotte is proudly awarded 'International coach of the year' 2021-22
Charlotte Pointeaux is an Internationally Award-Winning triple-Certified Menstrual Cycle and Feminine Embodiment Coach, Shamanic Craftswoman, Host of Wild Flow Podcast, and a sought-after Menstrual Educator and Speaker.
As a Wild Feminine Cycle Coach, Charlotte guides women through the deeply transformational journey of reclaiming their power, pleasure and purpose through the portal and wisdom of the menstrual cycle and rites of passages, so they can embody and express their wild feminine magick in the world as sovereign, sacred leaders, creatives, healers and coaches.
Charlotte founded First Moon Circle® School, a globally-recognised facilitator training program which trains menstrual educators around the world to holistically empower, honour and celebrate children and their families at menarche (their first period). She leads a community of practitioners on an unstoppable mission to ripple period positivity, knowledge and power into diverse cultures and communities around the world.
Charlotte was named International Coach of the Year 2021-22 and is a three-time Finalist in the Beautiful You Coaching Awards for her First Moon Circles Facilitator Training Program and her Wild Flow Podcast.
Charlotte passionately speaks about
Menstrual cycle awareness: understanding how your experience of each phase of your menstrual cycle reveals your inner superpowers, vulnerabilities, and opportunities for healing and growth, so you can reclaim your inner power, and enrich your relationship with yourself.
Cyclical living: nature follows a cyclical order and so do our bodies, as well as other areas of life including creativity, healing, growth, business, relationships etc. When we respect this cycle and undo our inner patriarchy, we find within it huge opportunities for self-healing, for becoming a feminine-style leader, and for living the life and lifestyle we want to live outside the hustle and grind.
Teaching children about the power of their body and menstrual cycle early prevents them having problems they need to heal from as adults. Children who learn holistic menstrual cycle awareness during puberty have higher self-esteem, resilience, confidence, health outcomes and make more positive choices for themselves in relation to their bodies, sexuality, relationships, and life path.
It’s possible to heal our relationship with our body, cycle and rites of passages as adults, we do it through telling our womb’s story. The womb connects us to our past experiences, our ancestry, the present and the future. It’s the embodiment of our experience of being a woman, and our rites of passage (our birth, first period, becoming a mother, menopause) shape us deeply. We can go back and honour our experiences to unlock growth and transformation in the future, and create a different story for ourselves and our children. This is especially important for mothers and others wanting to support children to be period-positive.
- The SensuAlchemy School Podcast with Kate Leiper
- The Future Is Cyclic: a podcast for parents with periods, with Sarah Starrs
- The Priestess Podcast with Julie Parker
- Shine Online with Ellie Swift
- Calm The Hell Down Podcast with Laura Maurer
- Celebrating Menarche with First Moon Circles – The Youth Mentor Podcast with Amanda Rootsey
- PMDD Healing Podcast with Charisma Whitefeather
- Embrace Your Wild Feminine Flow in Business, Life + Leadership – Sparked with Emma Campbell
- Healing Menstrual Shame, Rites of Passage Healing and Cyclical Living – The Mother Space Podcast with Annalisa Gardiner
- Healing The Frontiers Of Our Female Lineage – Raising Up with Rowena Hobbins
- How To Powerfully Use Your Menstrual Cycle in Business – Feminine Business School Podcast with Ainslie Young
- Working With Your Menstrual Cycle – Your True Self Podcast with Jaci Rogash
- Embody Your Wild Feminine Cyclic Power – Leading Lightworkers Raw + Unfiltered with Kylie Holmes
- Discovering Cyclical Wisdom – Earth Within Podcast with Sophie French
- Conversations with the Divine Feminine Podcast with Diana Adamko
- The Empowerment Project Podcast with Nicole Dargie
listen to these conversations here
teaching and speaking...
Youth Mentor Conference 2023, hosted by Shine From Within
Senior Mentor for Claire Baker’s Cycle Coach Facilitator Training 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Guest Teacher on a number of private coaching programs including:
‘Magnetic Woman’ with Shoshana Sadia,
‘Conscious Parenting’ with Alita Blanchard,
‘Mother’s Circle’ with Inner Mama Healing,
Jaci Rogash’s Self-Empowered Mastermind
and Monique Harding’s Inner Circle Mastermind
Masterclass for Shine From Within Youth Mentor Training
blogs and news...
On Winning International Coach of the Year Award 2021-22! – profile by Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy
How To Feel Confident On Your Period – written for Modibodi
Why periods are your superpower: How girls are accepting their bodies – Inspo Daily news
First Moon Circle feature – Southern Highland News
First Moon Circles menstrual education and facilitator training program