wild flow podcast is a finalist for best podcast 2022-23
about wild flow
In a world where cycles are all around us in nature and in our own bodies, most of us are taught to suppress and deny their power and presence on our health, wellbeing and quality of life.
Wild Flow Podcast hosted by Internationally Award-Winning Wild Feminine Cycle Coach Charlotte Pointeaux inspires people to unlock the power of their wild womb, sovereign selves and cyclical essence to find flourish and flow in life, love, and leadership.
Featuring potent solo transmissions and deep, soulful conversations with sacred leaders, change-makers, embodied teachers, and a diversity of lived experience of menstruation, you’ll be guided back to unlock the cycle mysteries within you.
Are you ready? Let’s flow!
what our listeners say...
listen & subscribe
If you're struggling with period problems, you might be wondering why some women love their period and menstrual cycle, and question whether you too, can have a better period? Le'Nise Brothers is my guest today, and she's here to share her tips for helping you to improve your hormone health, which in turn improves your menstrual health. Her mantra Eat Love Move giving people a path to walk along, to learn about their body, to heal, and to love their body and cycle.
In this conversation Le'Nise and I meandered through:
- Le'Nise's personal journey from a family history of bad periods to healing and specialising in women's health,
- Why she invites women to Ear, Love and Move their way to better health,
- Her book ”You Can Have A Better Period” and what I loved about it,
- Why she believesso many people are struggling with painful periods and other unpleasant – sometimes debilitating- menstrual cycle symptoms right now,
- What’s normal and not normal in terms of a period and when should someone be looking for help,
- The foundations to good menstrual wellbeing, and
- Why Le'Nise invites women to share their own Period Stories on her podcast.
Thanks beloved listener! I'd love it if you could please leave a review and share your fave episodes on your IG stories and tag me @charlotte.pointeaux.coach. Want more? Subscribe for your free cycle magick guide, and dive deeper in my courses, classes and private coaching.