welcome to wild flow
about the podcast
In a world where cycles are all around us in nature and in our own bodies, most of us are taught to suppress and deny their power and presence on our health, wellbeing and quality of life.
Wild Flow Podcast hosted by Internationally Award-Winning Wild Feminine Cycle Coach Charlotte Pointeaux inspires people to unlock the power of their wild womb, sovereign selves and cyclical essence to find flourish and flow in life, love, and leadership.
Featuring potent solo transmissions and deep, soulful conversations with sacred leaders, change-makers, embodied teachers, and a diversity of lived experience of menstruation, you’ll be guided back to unlock the cycle mysteries within you.
Are you ready? Let’s flow!
what our listeners say...
listen & subscribe
You have your inner embodied cycles, nature's cycles around you, but what else? Guest Katara Sky is a guide for people journeying (willingly or not!) on the descent into their soul's initiation, or awakening, which is when the ego dissolves and big questions about what life is all for anyway, are asked. Beyond who you think you are, what you do, and the stage of life you're at, you may or may not have an experience that prompts you to question everything and come face to face with your deepest, truest essence: your soul.
Katara shares us with what the soul is, and how it differs to spirit, and what the soul journey is. She explains how many people never have a soul awakening, even if they want to find their ”soul purpose”. And Katara shares how we can find and create support for ourselves in the biggest journey of all, our soul journey.
Tune in to hear about:
- What your soul is and how you might relate or connect to it.
- What the soul journey is, and why we never finish it!
- How to know where in your own soul journey you are right now.
- How to surrender to the descent and dissolution of your ego on your ”dark night of the soul”.
- How support, community and mentors can help affirm and witness your process.
- How past lifetimes relate to your soul journey, what happens in a past life experience, getting out of your own sceptical way, and healing patterns from old lifetimes.
- Karma and the karmic wheel, and Katara's view on embracing the good and bad, light and shadows, without spiritually bypassing the significance of your shadow.
WOW. I got so much out of this deep, mystical conversation and will be listening back to this one for sure.
To find the full show notes and links read here.
Thanks beloved listener! I'd love it if you could please leave a review and share your fave episodes on your IG stories and tag me @charlotte.pointeaux.coach. Want more? Subscribe for your free cycle magick guide, and dive deeper in my courses, classes and private coaching.